<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15189739?origin\x3dhttps://wabbitlyfe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥me, myself and i♥
洁悯
26 Feb 1986
increase my cap collection (hints...:0)
holidays during my birthday
good exam results
return to NZ & JP
meet the sun and beach
carefree life
better bonding with them
more understanding & patience
stronger determination



August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009


突然好想你 - 五月天

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

anyway tis blog is specially for him.
thot of having tis lyrics, felt so meaningful to mi for him.
to him: wo zhen de hen dui bu qi!!! xi wang ni neng yuan liang wo.
-start-
Could be your eyes
Could be your smile
Could be the way you freed my mind

Your precious touch
Caressed my soul
You gave me everything I need
And now I'm lost
Lost forever

Lost forever
And you said this is going nowhere, boy
And you said road is tough for us
I said nothing is tough for mi for u...

Please give mi one more try for the sake of our love
Let's give mi one more chance coz I can't give you up
I can't live one more day without you in my arms
I could never find another like you

It is my lies
It is my pride
It is the things i've done to u

It is the times I'm hurting u
And all the pain I brought on u
And now you're lost
Lost forever

Lost forever,
And I make a promise to u now, boy
And I said I will nt leave u
I said nothing is tough for mi for u...

Please give mi one more try, proof how much I LOVE YOU
Let's give mi one more chance coz I can't give you up
I can't live one more day without you in my heart
I nv wanna find another like you

I can't sleep (I can't sleep)
I can't live without you by my side
So cold (so cold)
So lost without you (without you) as my guide
And you made me realize I'm SORRY,
Sorry to hurt u...

Please give it one more try for the sake of our love (one more try)
Let's give it one more chance coz I can't give you up (one more chance)
I can't live one more day without you in my arms
I nv wanna find another like you

One last try
One last try
One last try

hubby, give me one last try
-end-
mayb tis is simply a lyrics to u but i hope u notice i changed some of the words in the lyrics. i dare nt type out how i feel to avoid misunderstanding so wit the help of lyrics, i hope to avoid some misunderstanding. i cant afford u to misunderstand mi anymore, ya? so... i rilly mean the words in the lyrics, more over in the blog i made a promise. a promise is a promise k. i cant get a chance to sing it to u now cos i no voice but hope some day i will. u rilly take good care ok. u r rilly impt to mi. i dun wish to lose u k. sleep well.
hunny