wow... i can't even remember when was the last time i did something like this... a quiz... a very long quiz consisting of 20 questions... someone sabo me to this la.. hai... just kidding... Blehx
Instructions:::
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.
#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
hmmm.. never hope that day will come but since you asked.. I would want to hear a clear explanation from him before making any decision.. Sometimes you know, it may not be him who chose to betray me.. It may be myself causing him to chose it.. so ya.. but still, if the explanation is unacceptable, the relationship will go down the drain hard. Probably I will soak my face in a wet pillow for days then fly somewhere to relax myself.. i will have to move on...
#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
ah.. I haven been dreaming lately actually.. but I would like to have all my families, loved ones & friends staying in a neighborhood & my house is located just by the beach with beautiful sunset… u know Pisces are known to love the sea… also owning a small café with nice music…
#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
wow.. is this question meant for someone out there to take note?? =P I will want a simple wedding by the beach. I will be walking down a soft sandy aisle in the arms of my daddy & wearing a long cream dress. The background will be soft music playing & sound of the waves. Families & friends there to bless me.. I can actually imagine better then typing out leh.. how ah..
#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
confused? I can’t think of anything except of studies… my priority will be studies that is starting soon… what lies after think later… gosh… =(
#5. What's your ideal lover like?
Sample example will be him.. if u guys know who I am talking about lo.. he is a bit of everything to my ideal lover.. no one is perfect so no matter how much you want him to be your ideal lover.. it will never happens.. I am very happy with what I have now.. =P
#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
can I be “kiasu” and chose both?? I love to share my love with everyone but of course will want to be loved in return ma..
#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
it depends how much is it worth for me to wait..
#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
it is secretly like not love.. so why hold on, just move on.. I do believe in fate somehow, if God make 2 people to be together, they will…
#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
working environment & lost contact with friends… =(
#10. Is being tagged fun?
hmmm…In pictures like Facebook, no issue cos I need not do anything but to make sure my face remains there.. haha… tagged like this I dun mind too but hopefully not all the time, if not my blog will turn out to be a online Q&A session… (FYI: not all quiz I will do hor.. depend on who requested/send =P)
#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
A career woman & an active, caring mummy for 2 kids (probably 5yrs & 3yrs).. bringing them to & fro tennis classes (opps), schools & outdoor activates with my friends & family… if there is a need, I dun mind staying home baking or giving baking classes while e little ones are out.. kids never fails to cheer up and build up the bond in a family so they are priority to me first when they are young..
#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family + Friends + HIM… same important level..
#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
photo-freak… anyway that is her passion… she is very active & easy-going.. meet her once and the next moment you can find her on your list of friends in FB / Friendster.. she is one kind who never fails to be there, hear me, advice me.. giving out her help whenever possible.. I just love her & her company so much.. muackss to you...
#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
married but poor because money can never buy happiness & friendship & kinship… & most importantly... I cannot “tahan” to be alone…
#15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
I dun even know when is my morning..
#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I will if the relationship is worth just like now..
#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Neither because I dun bear to hurt any of them nor lose any of them..
#18. What type of friends do you like?
Chatty, outgoing, thankful, trustworthy, able to get along well.. simple…
#19. What type of friends do you dislike?
“actress”, 2 face… irresponsible..
#20. If you have to choose between love and friendship, what would it be? (i added this to make it 20 questions!)
hmmm.. to me.. In each love, there will be friendship & in each friendship there will always be love.. love & friendship will always go together, nothing will work out when one of these are missing right?? lover usually started off as friends jus like I did (*_*v) & friendship build loves jus like me to all my friends out there… I love them all.. so why do I need to chose either of them..
hey hey.. my turn to "sabo" people to complete this long quiz.. watch out people out there...
Lucky No 1: San San
Lucky No 2: Caryn
Lucky No 3: Banana
Lucky No 4: Yipei
Lucky No 5: Anna
Lucky No 6: Benny
Lucky No 7: ??
Lucky No 8: ??
SHUCKS!! I AM OUT OF PEOPLE!!!!